In Game Description
One of the secret rites of the Choir.
Long ago, the Healing Church used phantasms to reach a
lofty plane of darkness, but failed to make contact with the
outer reaches of the cosmos.
The rite failed to achieve its intended purpose, but instead
created a small exploding star, now a powerful part of the Choir's arsenal.
At times, failure is the mother of invention.
- Lumenflower Gardens in Upper Cathedral Ward - After the Celestial Emissary, smash the window behind the lamp. The item will be on the right.
Create a small star explosion. Summons many small energy projectiles in a sphere around the player which are then launched outwards in several directions. A portion of these launched projectiles have a excellent degree of tracking on targeted enemies.
- Requires 40 Arcane to equip. Has an S scale with Arcane.
- Consumes 8 Quicksilver Bullets per use.
- Has a short casting time; of which can be interrupted by incoming attacks (in particular, gunfire from enemy Hunters.)
- Multiple impacts of projectiles on a player will knock them down.
- A short period exists between launching the projectiles and when they start tracking to a target.
- Very effective on enemies such as Amygdala, as the summoned projectiles can deal significant damage to vulnerable extremities.
- Use in enclosed spaces will likely result in most projectiles colliding with terrain and not tracking the intended target.
- However, this does saturate the proximal area in high damage projectiles that are capable of knocking enemies over.