|Info||Physical Def||Blunt Def||Thrust Def||Blood Res||Arcane Res||Bolt Res||Fire Res||Slow Poi Res||Rapid Poi Res|
|Ailing Loran Chalice||Nightmare Frontier|
|Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice||Cursed Pthumerian Defilement Layer Three: Heart|
- After you defeat the boss, a Lamp will appear inside the nearby building which will allow you to warp to the Hunter's Dream.
- She fires a laser from her head in a wide zig-zag pattern, that causes explosions after a moment everywhere it hits.
- She will sweep her arms across the ground if you're close.
- About halfway through the fight, she rips off two of her arms to use as weapons, increasing her reach.
- She lowers her head and vomits directly beneath her head.
- Raises arms above her head and brings them down, casting dark energy with AOE damage.
- Attacking her legs or tail is nearly useless, as they have massive damage reduction. Her head is weakest, and dealing enough damage to it will cause her to slump, exposing her head to a Visceral Attack. Her main vulnerable areas will be her arms or head when she attacks, so take advantage of every chance you get, as she will not expose them much.
page revision: 21, last edited: 20 Dec 2016 16:21