Large medicinal pellets, supposedly formed of coagulated
beast blood. Banned by the Healing Church due to their
unclear origin. Grants a spurt of beasthood.
Ripping apart the flesh of one's enemies and being rained
upon by their splattering blood invigorates one's sense of
beasthood, feeding strength and euphoric feeling alike.
- Random drop from werewolves in lower Old Yharnam
- Found as loot in Old Yharnam and Forbidden Woods
- Gifts from suspicious beggar after talking to him at Cathedral Ward
- Bought from Bath Messenger (Insight) after finding the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge
- Enables Beasthood buildup. Has a 60 second duration, after which the Beasthood meter and all accumulated Beasthood will vanish.
- Adds 25 Beasthood to the meter on use, but cannot be used consecutively.
Using a Beast Blood Pellet allows Beasthood to be built up using any weapon instead of just the Beast Claw, but is limited by the 60 second duration. Using a Sedative will empty the meter and undo any damage/defense changes, but will not end the Pellet's effect. Beast Blood Pellets can be used with the Beast Claw, but the effects do not stack; instead, the Pellet adds its timer to the Beast Claw's own effect, causing you to lose all Beasthood when the duration ends.