Beast Blood Pellet
|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- Found in the lower area of Old Yharnam in an alleyway next to a dilapidated building. At the fork where two paths converge at a small cobblestone bridge, close to the building containing a spiral staircase leading to a shortcut path to the Old Yharnam lamp, take the path which leads to a dead end and search around the building at the end of the path. The building will have a Scourge Beast hanging high on the outside wall.
- Found in the Forbidden Woods.
- Given by the afflicted beggar after talking to him at Cathedral Ward after he slays one of the NPCs taking refuge in Oedon Chapel.
- Given by the impostor doctor after sending the afflicted beggar to Iosefka's Clinic.
- Purchase with Insight from the Bath Messenger in the Hunter's Dream after acquiring the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
- Enables Beasthood for 60 seconds, after which the Beasthood meter and all accumulated Beasthood will vanish.
- Adds 25 Beasthood, but cannot be used consecutively.
- Using a Sedative will empty the meter and undo any damage/defense changes, but will not end the effect.
- Can be used with the Beasthood ability of the Beast Claw, but the effects do not stack.
- The 60 second duration is applied, causing the loss of all Beasthood when the duration ends.
As you progress with your hunt, certain events will trigger a change to the world.
- Start - Start a new game.
- Sunset - enter the Cathedral Ward for the first time.
- Night - Interact with the skull of a Cleric Beast on the altar of the Grand Cathedral.
- Red Moon - Approach the pale woman in white at the bottom of the Moonside Lake.
page revision: 14, last edited: 26 Feb 2017 03:20