Special blood used in ministration. Restores HP.
Once a patient has had their blood ministered, a unique but
common treatment in Yharnam, successive infusions recall
the first, and are all the more invigorating for it.
No surprise that most Yharnamites are heavy users of blood.
- Sold by Bath Messenger (Blood Echoes).
- Drops from enemies.
Adds a percentage of health to the player's HP bar.
- Press Triangle to use.
- Heals 40% of HP
- Can hold up to 20 in inventory, and up to 600 in storage.
- Any picked up that would cause your inventory to exceed 20, are sent to storage.
- Whenever you die or warp to a new area your inventory is refilled up to 20 from any available in storage.
- Warp to the 1st Floor Sickroom lamp.
- Head towards the main road, killing any enemies on the way.
- Kill the Executioner
- Head up the main road, killing all the enemies.
- Kill the Brick Troll on the other side of the door.
- Kill both Wolf Beasts and the Brick Troll on the bridge.
- Head left off the bridge, into the house, kill any enemies inside.
- Kill the 2 Brick Trolls near the elevator.
- Use a Bold Hunter's Mark to return to the lamp and respawn the enemies.
- Each run yields 15-25 Blood Vials, as well as 15-20 Quicksilver Bullets.