|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- Given by impostor doctor for each NPC sent to Iosefka's Clinic.
- Purchase with Insight from Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream after acquiring the Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge.
- Reduce visibility of the user to enemies.
- The effect is more prominent (especially against NPC and enemy AI) when the user stands still.
- Helps to reduce the range at which enemies will pursue the user.
- Effects last for 30 seconds.
- Does not mitigate noise of sounds generated by actions, such as running, dashing, and attacking.
As you progress with your hunt, certain events will trigger a change to the world.
- Start - Start a new game.
- Sunset - enter the Cathedral Ward for the first time.
- Night - Interact with the skull of a Cleric Beast on the altar of the Grand Cathedral.
- Red Moon - Approach the pale woman in white at the bottom of the Moonside Lake.
page revision: 9, last edited: 28 Feb 2017 05:29