|Info||Physical Def||Blunt Def||Thrust Def||Blood Res||Arcane Res||Bolt Res||Fire Res||Slow Poi Res||Rapid Poi Res|
- After you defeat the boss, a Lamp will appear which will allow you to warp back to the Hunter's Dream.
- Normal Celestial attacks, for the first half of the fight, as well as the swarm of constant Celestials that will respawn throughout the fight.
- After he transforms, his attacks are much larger and heavier.
- He may have projectile attacks
- For the first half of the fight, it will be identical to the Celestials which constantly spawn, so use a wide sweeping weapon to attack as many at once as possible. The one without a health bar above its head is the boss. If necessary, kill them all until there's only one left, and then attack it until the others distract you. After he transforms, he moves very slowly and it should be easy to take out the smaller Celestials in order to get an opening on the boss. If he starts firing lasers, there is plenty of cover around the arena.
page revision: 10, last edited: 06 May 2015 13:54