- Transforms the right-hand weapon.
- Pressing L1 after another attack will perform a transformation attack, leaving the weapon in the alternate form. (Can be interrupted)
- Attack using the left-hand weapon.
- Pressing L2 while holding a right-hand weapon in both hands will perform an alternate heavy attack.
- Attack using the right-hand weapon.
- Pressing R1 while sprinting or during a back-step will perform a sprint-attack.
- Pressing R1 after a quickstep or roll will perform a stand-up attack.
- Performs a heavy attack using the right-hand weapon.
- Hold R2 to perform a charged attack.
- Moving the left analog stick forward while simultaneously pressing R2 will perform a jumping attack.
- Pressing R3 while in the inventory and profile screens will give an explanation of stats.
- While facing a nearby enemy, pressing R3 will lock-on to to said enemy.
- While locked-on, pressing R3 again will release the lock-on.
- Resets the camera when there are no enemies in the current field of view.
- Uses the currently selected quick item.
- Uses a Blood Vial (Restores HP).
- Regardless of Lock-ons, pressing circle without any analog input will make your character perform a back-step based on the direction your character is currently facing.
- Pressing circle and moving the left analog stick while locked onto an enemy will make your character perform a quickstep in the direction of the analog stick.
- Pressing circle and moving the left analog stick while not locked onto an enemy will make your character perform a roll in the direction of the analog stick.
- Holding down circle and pushing the left-analog stick will make your character sprint in the direction of the analog stick.
- While sprinting, Releasing and pressing circle immediately afterwards will make your character jump forward.
- Action button.
- Gestures with motion controls are possible while holding the X button, the instructions for which are visible in the Gestures menu.
- Controls the Camera.
- Controls the player character.
- Up: Gain Blood Bullets (+5) at the cost of your HP.
- Down: Switch currently selected quick item.
- Right: Switches right-hand weapon.
- Left: Switches left-hand weapon.
- Right: Brings up Personal Effects menu.
- Left: Brings up Gestures menu.
page revision: 18, last edited: 29 Aug 2015 04:26