A secret symbol left by Caryll, runesmith of Byrgenwerth.
Several runes contain a nuance of "Blood," including the rune of "Corruption," associated with the oath of the corrupt.
Pledgers to this oath are Cainhurst Vilebloods, hunters of blood who find dregs for their Queen in coldblood, particularly in that of hunters.
Yet the corrupt are heretics in the eyes of the Church, and thus subject to the wrath of the Executioners
- Join the Cainhurst Vilebloods: wear the Crown of Illusions and approach Logarius's throne to access Annalise, Queen of the Vilebloods and the Cainhurst Vilebloods covenant.
- Rune of the Cainhurst Vilebloods Covenant
- Continuous healing when lower than 12.5% HP
- Makes enemy Hunters drop Blood Dregs (both NPCs and players)
- Players with this rune equipped will be hostile towards players with the Radiance Rune equipped