One of the trick weapons of the workshop, commonly used on the hunt.
Retains the qualities of an axe, but offers a wider palette of attacks by transforming.
Boasts a heavy blunt attack, leading to high rally potential.
No matter their pasts, beasts are no more than beasts.
Some choose this axe to play the part of executioner.
- Acquired from a group of Messengers in the Hunter's Dream after arriving there for the first time.
- Sold by the Bath Messenger (Blood Echoes) for 1,000 Blood Echoes after acquiring the Saw Hunter Badge.
|Durability||Special Attack||Attribute Requirement
- Cannot use any Left Hand Weapons while the weapon is transformed. Instead, pressing L2 will use an attack that's available only while the weapon is transformed.
- One of three starter weapons, the other two weapons are the Saw Cleaver and the Threaded Cane, and you may only choose one of the three.
- Has the highest Rally potential of all weapons, meaning that attacks will restore more health than any other weapon when damage has been taken.
|Hunter Axe +0||98/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||0||-||-|
|Hunter Axe +1||107/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||1||3x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Hunter Axe +2||116/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||1||5x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Hunter Axe +3||125/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||2||8x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Hunter Axe +4||134/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||2||3x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Hunter Axe +5||143/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||2||5x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Hunter Axe +6||152/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||3||8x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Hunter Axe +7||161/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||3||3x Blood Stone Chunk||?|
|Hunter Axe +8||170/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||3||5x Blood Stone Chunk||?|
|Hunter Axe +9||179/0/0/0/0||D/E/-/D||3||8x Blood Stone Chunk||?|
|Hunter Axe +10||196/0/0/0/0||B/D/-/C||3||1x Blood Rock||?|