Bath Messenger (Blood Echoes)
Bath Messenger (Insight)
Hunter's Dream is the central hub in Bloodborne. There are several tools and NPCs here, as well as headstones that allow you to warp around Yharnam. Plain Doll is near the headstone, and is the character who allows you to level up.
Tools you find during your quest will unlock the ability to improve your equipment, equip runes and refine the materials.
Hunter's Dream is also a home for the Chalice Ritual, which allows you to delve into the Chalice Dungeons to retrieve loot and materials.
Real-world counterpart to Hunter's Dream is Abandoned Old Workshop.
- Appears to relay information regarding main quest-line.
- Bath Messenger (Blood Echoes)
- Allows you to buy and sell items with Blood Echoes.
- Each New Game, messengers will pop-up from the stairs to gift you one right-hand weapon (Threaded Cane/Saw Cleaver/Hunter Axe) and one left-hand weapon (Hunter Pistol/Hunter Blunderbuss)
- Pre-order messenger hats are avaiable behind the workhop, near the Stump Messenger.
- You can summon co-operators for both final bosses. If they're of an opposing covenant, they'll be able to attack and kill you.