Behind the door leading to the 2nd Floor Sickroom, up the stairs behind the 1st Floor Sickroom.
- Asks the player to direct sane survivors to Iosefka's Clinic upon talking to her for the first time. Afterwards, the player can choose to send a number of NPCs to the clinic.
- Rewards the player for each NPC sent to her.
- She will be in the stairway room to the 3rd floor, towards the north side of the building, if you enter Iosefka's Clinic through the rear window. Prior to the Red Moon, she will warn the player to leave upon being discovered.
- Obeying the warning and continuing to cooperate with her will yield new rewards for all survivors sent to her after this event.
- Rewards for any survivors sent prior to this event will not be adjusted.
- Wields a Threaded Cane with Slow Poison and a Hunter Pistol. Compliments her armaments with the Augur of Ebrietas and A Call Beyond.
Before the Red Moon.
After the Red Moon.
As you progress with your hunt, certain events will trigger a change to the world.
- Start - Start a new game.
- Sunset - enter the Cathedral Ward for the first time.
- Night - Interact with the skull of a Cleric Beast on the altar of the Grand Cathedral.
- Red Moon - Approach the pale woman in white at the bottom of the Moonside Lake.