|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- Drops from a slain Giant Lost Child.
- Found in the Nightmare Frontier in various locations.
- Found in the Nightmare of Mensis next to an elevator.
- User becomes more difficult to stun when struck by an attack.
- User still takes regular damage from all attacks.
- An attack with low impact from a light weapon will be deflected off the user.
- Reduces the walking and dashing speed of the user.
- Quickstep speed is unaffected.
- Effects last for 30 seconds.
As you progress with your hunt, certain events will trigger a change to the world.
The night sky will change in appearance with every event triggered.
- Start - Start a new game.
- Sunset - enter the Cathedral Ward for the first time.
- Night - Interact with the skull of a Cleric Beast on the altar of the Grand Cathedral.
- Red Moon - Approach the pale woman in white at the bottom of the Moonside Lake.
page revision: 7, last edited: 26 Feb 2017 03:58