Ludwig, the Accursed/Holy Blade
Ludwig the Accursed, later known as Ludwig the Holy Blade, is the first boss of the Old Hunters DLC.
|Info||Physical Def||Blunt Def||Thrust Def||Blood Res||Arcane Res||Bolt Res||Fire Res||Slow Poi Res||Rapid Poi Res|
Holy Moonlight Sword
- To get the Holy Moonlight Sword, after killing Ludwig, reload the arena and speak with his head with a Church Attire armor equipped and choose "Yes." If you choose "No," reload the area after speaking with him and then talk to Simon, the Harrowed.
- After you defeat the boss, the Underground Corpse Pile lamp will appear.
- Can drop a Vermin if in the League covenant.
- This Boss has two Stages. When he is at ~50% HP, a cutscene will occur and he will draw his sword and change from Ludwig, the Accursed, to Ludwig, the Holy Blade.
- There are 2 NPC summons available for this fight. If the 3 of you attack him aggressively, he can be stunlocked almost from start to finish.
- A large, mostly flat and empty walled in arena. Has a wide set of stairs leading up to a small upper area.
page revision: 3, last edited: 20 Jan 2016 22:33