In Game Description
Whistle of the Madaras twins, denizens of the Forbidden
The twins grew up alongside a poisonous snake, and
developed a silent, inhuman kinship.
The poisonous snake grew uncontrollably, raised on a
healthy diet of beast entrails. Even after their deaths, it is
said to respond to the call of the twins' whistle from within
- Found in the Forbidden Woods, near the first lamp, held by a Hunter. Only appears after joining the The League and acquiring Vermin. Kill the Hunter to acquire the whistle.
- Alternatively, if you don't have PS+ and thus can't cooperate with online players to acquire Vermin, you can instead kill Valtr, Master of the League to spawn the hostile Hunter.
- If you do not have PS+ but you have the Old Hunters DLC, certain enemy hunter NPCs can drop Vermin. You do not need to have the Impurity Rune equipped.
Summons a giant snake head that emerges from the ground and delivers a powerful bite to anything above it. Deals heavy damage.
- Requires 18 Bloodtinge to use.
- Consumes 4 Quicksilver Bullet per use.
- Has an S scaling with Bloodtinge.
- This is the only Hunter Tool that does not require or scale with Arcane.
- The snake head spawns DIRECTLY below the player after blowing the whistle and will damage the player if they do not move from the spot.