- Once the leader of the Executioners, he is now determined to prevent anyone from discovering the immortal Vileblood.
|Info||Physical Def||Blunt Def||Thrust Def||Blood Res||Arcane Res||Bolt Res||Fire Res||Slow Poi Res||Rapid Poi Res|
|Crown of Illusions|
His left hand weapon vaguely resembles the Drake Sword from Dark Souls.
- He will charge a ball of red energy and ephemereal skulls over his scythe, and slowly launch it towards the player. It travels slowly, but explodes on impact, dealing heavy damage.
- If the player gets close, he will swing his scythe around and fire a horizontal spread of skulls, which have slight homing.
- He can create an instant explosion directly in front of himself if the player is too close.
- He will perform a wide sweeping attack, which is very easy to stun, but if it hits you it will stun you too long to perform a visceral Attack.
- About midway through the battle, he slowly charges up an absolutely massive explosion, which takes up most (if not all) of the arena. Afterwards he becomes buffed. (Can be interrupted but, he will still melee more often now.)
- He starts performing more melee attacks now, including a combo with his sword and a combo with his scythe.
- He stabs his sword into the ground, and a swarm of ephemereal swords swarm above it, flying towards the player at random. attacking the sword ends the effect.
- He jumps up into the air and shoots down toward the player, slashing in a rapid sweep. If the player is close beneath him, he instead chops down.
- His explosive shots are heavily telegraphed and move slow, so keep the towers between you and him as you approach. When you're close, he'll start casting the wide spread. Don't dodge towards him, because they'll most likely hit you. Instead, wait until they fire and then dodge towards the gaps between the skulls. If you stay in front of him for too long he creates the quick explosion, then moves away again. His heavy slash is very telegraphed, but may be easier to dodge. If you shoot him at the exact same time as you are hit, the hitstun will paralyze you as long as he is stunned.
- Eventually he will perform his buff attack, which is very hard to avoid, and may actually hit the entire rooftop space. If he stabs his sword into the ground, attack it immediately or you will have to hide behind the towers while fighting him. Try to stay close if you can dodge his attacks, as his jump attacks can be very hard to avoid, and he will start to use them if you get too far away. His melee attacks can still be countered, but are much quicker now, so beware.
page revision: 15, last edited: 05 Jun 2015 17:22