|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- Drops from slain Cain's servants (Rapier).
- Throw; breaks upon hitting a surface, enemy, or NPC, spreading a mist that afflicting any target within
- Effective on all hostile NPC hunters and Vicar Amelia.
- Particularly useful against Vicar Amelia as it blocks her healing prayers.
- Hunter attempting to beckon other hunters into their world for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Host.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Guest or Ally.
- Hunter that has memorized Impurity and is beckoned for cooperation.
In terms of mechanics, a League confederate is much the same as a regular Co-operator.
When a boss is slain with at least one Confederate who survives the encounter, Vermin will be rewarded to hunters that have memorized Impurity.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter with the goal of slaying the Beckoner.
Can be targeted and attacked by Co-operators and vice-versa. May also be referred to as an Invader or Hostile Guest.
page revision: 9, last edited: 01 Mar 2017 07:09