The Plain Doll is found for the first time at the Hunter's Dream as a plain porcelain doll completely devoid of life. She is later animated and will provide her services to the Hunter. She is a key character in the game's plot, who allows you to level up your stats.
- Can be killed and has rather low HP. If killed, you can still level up but you can no longer speak to her until you reload the Hunter's Dream area, which will respawn her.
- Plain Doll comes alive and can be interacted with after you gain 1 Insight.
- Plain Doll will sometimes fall asleep or go to pray at a tombstone near the side of the workshop. There is a very rare chance of hearing her praying dialogue as she usually stops praying and turns to face you when you get near her.
- She will gesture back if you do a gesture in front of her.
Voiced by: Evetta Muradasilova
As you progress with your hunt, certain events will trigger a change to the world.
- Start - Start a new game.
- Sunset - enter the Cathedral Ward for the first time.
- Night - Interact with the skull of a Cleric Beast on the altar of the Grand Cathedral.
- Red Moon - Approach the pale woman in white at the bottom of the Moonside Lake.