Weapon wielded by the Knights of Cainhurst.
Combines an elegant knight's sword with the
peculiar firearm wielded by the Cainhurst order.
The old nobles, long-time imbibers of blood, are no strangers
to the sanguine plague, and the disposal of beasts was a
discrete task left to their servants, or knights, as they were
called for the sake of appearances.
- Forsaken Cainhurst Castle treasure. Just after entering the castle's interior, in the main hall with all the Forsaken Castle Spirits, head straight until your reach the bottom of the staircase. Look to your right, there will be a chest in the far right corner containing the weapon.
- Sold by Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream for 18,000 Blood Echoes after acquiring the Cainhurst Badge.
|Durability||Special Attack||Attribute Requirement
Rapier transforms by folding blade aside to expose and use firearm.
- Decent pairing with high-costing firearms or Left Hand Weapons that do not consume Quicksilver Bullets, such as the Torch, Hunter Torch, or Wooden Shield.
- The firearm shots can stagger enemies.
- The Rifle Spear description gives implications that it could have been based off of this weapon.
|Reiterpallasch +1||82/82/0/0/0||E/C/E/D||1||3x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Reiterpallasch +2||89/89/0/0/0||E/B/E/D||1||5x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Reiterpallasch +3||96/96/0/0/0||E/B/E/D||2||8x Blood Stone Shard||?|
|Reiterpallasch +4||103/103/0/0/0||E/B/E/D||2||3x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Reiterpallasch +5||110/110/0/0/0||E/B/D/C||2||5x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Reiterpallasch +6||117/117/0/0/0||E/B/D/C||3||8x Twin Blood Stone Shards||?|
|Reiterpallasch +7||124/124/0/0/0||E/A/D/C||3||3x Blood Stone Chunk||740|
|Reiterpallasch +8||131/131/0/0/0||E/A/D/C||3||5x Blood Stone Chunk||?|
|Reiterpallasch +9||138/138/0/0/0||E/A/D/C||3||8x Blood Stone Chunk||?|
|Reiterpallasch +10||150/150/0/0/0||E/A/D/B||3||1x Blood Rock||?|