|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- After obtaining your first Insight, a group of messengers will appear near the Plain Doll in the Hunter's Dream and grant you the Silencing Blank as a gift, along with the Beckoning Bell.
- When used by a Beckoner: terminates the search for Co-operators and/or dismiss Co-operators currently in the world.
- When used by a Co-operator or Adversary: returns the user to their own world.
- Can be used to dismiss Old Hunters (NPC Co-operators).
- Does not refund/return the Insight spent to ring the Beckoning Bell, Small Resonant Bell, or Sinister Resonant Bell.
- An Adversary cannot be dismissed.
- Hunter attempting to beckon other hunters into their world for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Host.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Guest or Ally.
- Hunter that has memorized Impurity and is beckoned for cooperation.
In terms of mechanics, a League confederate is much the same as a regular Co-operator.
When a boss is slain with at least one Confederate who survives the encounter, Vermin will be rewarded to hunters that have memorized Impurity.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter with the goal of slaying the Beckoner.
Can be targeted and attacked by Co-operators and vice-versa. May also be referred to as an Invader or Hostile Guest.
page revision: 7, last edited: 01 Mar 2017 07:22