Small Resonant Bell
|Usage Type||QS Bullet
|Attribute Bonus||Attribute Requirement|
- At the cost of 1 Insight, ring the bell to search for hunters who have used a Beckoning Bell in order to enter their world to assist them.
- While standing still, rings will appear to pulsate around the user.
- Beckoned hunters will be seen by the Beckoner as either Co-operators or Adversaries depending on the memorized Oath runes of both parties.
- If the Beckoner has memorized Corruption and the beckoned hunter has memorized Radiance, the beckoned hunter will appear as an Adversary.
- If the Beckoner has memorized Radiance and the beckoned hunter has memorized Corruption, the beckoned hunter will appear as an Adversary.
- If the Beckoner has previously entered the world of and slain another hunter and the beckoned hunter has memorized Hunter, the beckoned hunter will appear as an Adversary.
- If the beckoned hunter has memorized Impurity, they will appear as a special Co-operator called a Confederate.
- If none of the previous conditions are met, the beckoned hunter will appear as a Co-operator.
- Can only be used in areas containing a boss. Some areas require you to activate certain events before beckoning can occur.
- A Beckoner can beckon a hunter that has a Level within a range of 10 + 10% (always rounded down) of their own Level.
- i.e. a level 27 Beckoner can summon a Co-operator between levels 15 and 39, inclusive.
- A Co-operator will appear in a Beckoner's world at the location where the Co-operator was standing in their own world at the time they were beckoned.
- Co-operators will remain in a Beckoner's world until the Beckoner dies, the Co-operator dies, an area boss is defeated, or either hunter uses a Silencing Blank to end the session.
- A Co-operator's HP is reduced to 70% of their normal maximum during a session.
- A Co-operator will receive 50% of the normal number of Blood Echoes obtained from slaying enemies and bosses.
- Online Player Items require a fair amount of proximity between each hunter. If a Beckoner and potential Co-operator are too far away, the beckoning will take a while to occur.
- Connection Bug: If you suspend Bloodborne for any reason or set your PS4 to rest mode while Bloodborne is open, the game will not report as such, but you will essentially be offline, disconnected from the server. If you are spending a long time looking for a person to summon or trying to be summoned, this is the reason. Close the Bloodborne app, and restart the game to restore your connection.
- Hunter attempting to beckon other hunters into their world for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Host.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter for cooperation.
May also be referred to as a Guest or Ally.
- Hunter that has memorized Impurity and is beckoned for cooperation.
In terms of mechanics, a League confederate is much the same as a regular Co-operator.
When a boss is slain with at least one Confederate who survives the encounter, Vermin will be rewarded to hunters that have memorized Impurity.
- Hunter beckoned into the world of another hunter with the goal of slaying the Beckoner.
Can be targeted and attacked by Co-operators and vice-versa. May also be referred to as an Invader or Hostile Guest.
page revision: 10, last edited: 22 Feb 2017 08:23