Pthumerian Labyrinth Layer One:Heart
Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth Layer Two:Heart
Hintertomb Layer Two: Heart
- Cannon instead right hand.
Hintertomb Root Chalice (Hintertomb)
- It has a quick forward sword slash/jab.
- a potentially devastating club smash.
- If the player is behind it, it can shrug its shoulder hitting you with the ball and chains on it's back.
- It will jump to close distance, slamming down hard.
- Can impale the player on it's sword lifting you up then smashing you onto the ground.
This boss is very fast and hard-hitting but if you learn the dodge timing for its attacks the fight will go easier for you. Patience and perseverance are the key. First, roll behind the Giant underneath the sword as it swings and attack the abscess growth on it's right buttock. This will cause it to lose about 1/3 of it's health, naturally it won't be very pleased about this so while it is reeling get in 1 maybe 2 hits then roll away. From now on be patient, try to keep on attacking the same spot when you get the chance but don't get greedy. Hit once or twice then get away.