- The Vicar of the Healing Church appears to have a very dark secret.
|Info||Physical Def||Blunt Def||Thrust Def||Blood Res||Arcane Res||Bolt Res||Fire Res||Slow Poi Res||Rapid Poi Res|
- Human form of Amelia.
- After you defeat the boss, a Lamp will appear which will allow you to warp to the Hunter's Dream.
- After you defeat her, interact with the skull at the end of the room to learn the password for the gate to the Forbidden Woods
- Heal herself
- Left handed sweep that is occasionally followed up with a right hand sweep. Dodge towards her left arm as it is happening to avoid this hit. If the follow up right hand sweep happens, dodge away from her after dodging the left arm.
- Various forms of overhead slam attacks. These can all be dodged by dodging to the left or right. In one variant, she will stand up and fall down. In another she does a quick slam attack with her left hand.
- Charged lunge attack. This one is telegraphed pretty will, and the biggest threat about it is its range. You can play it risky and try to move in and dodge to the left or right, or back away far enough and left the attack happen and hope to catch some counter damage with a Molotov cocktail or other such item.
- Fast combo attack. With this one she does several quick attacks with both hands. Its best to back away to avoid this, but the amount of time it lasts can give an opportunity to attack her from behind.
- Grab. She will briefly charge up and attack and then grab with both arms and drag you in towards her body. Sometimes you can dodge this attack by dodging in towards her, but its spotty and you are better off backing away while this happens.
- Bite. She will lunge forward quickly trying to bite you.
- Use fire paper for this fight. It will give you a roughly 50% damage boost to your attacks. Stay to her right side or behind her, as she favors attacking with the left arm.
- If you damage a limb enough, she will stagger for a moment giving you an opportunity to get some extra damage in. If you have the flamesprayer, get behind her and begin using it when this happens for some serious damage.
- If her limbs become damaged enough, or after long enough, she will begin healing herself. This is indicated by her taking a prayer stance and glowing a gold color. This can be interrupted if you damage her arms or throw some numbing mist at her.
- Large, rectangular room. No obstacles.
page revision: 28, last edited: 24 Jul 2015 23:33